Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 26, 2016

Urban Decay on HauteLook


I mentioned this on Wednesday but just in case your forgot, Urban Decay is now pn HauteLook HERE (sale started at 8AM Pacific this morning, Friday). Nothing but the old Revolution Lipsticks for sale today ($9.97 each; 21 shades available) but if you didn't get your fix when these were around the same price at Nordstrom, Macy's, Sephora and Ulta, then now would be a nice time to stock up on your favorites. As always, don't forget that HauteLook shares a cart with Nordstrom Rack, so your purchases from both sites combine to get you to the free shipping threshold ($100).

Also, don't forget that Glamglow is still on HauteLook (ends Monday) and the Gift Sexy Hydration Kit is still in stock for $39 (this was $69 when it was still available at Sephora).
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. $9.95 is a great price but I'll be passing this sale up. I went nuts and bought over a dozen (not kidding) of these when they first went on sale at Sephora and Macys. I have quite the UD lipstick collection. It even trumps my MAC stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see that UD is re-releasing lipsticks in the OG colors! OIL SLICKKKKKK!!! I still have my Oil Slick lippie in the old school packaging with the sword at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a bunch of these lipsticks (matte, sheer, regular) at my Nordstrom Rack store today. None of the nude shades though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig